[BBLISA] Accessing application via SNMP on Windows Server 2008R2

Rob Taylor rgt at wi.mit.edu
Thu Jan 21 18:45:53 EST 2016

Can you bind either windows snmp or the devices snmp to a specific host ip?
If so, you might be able to assign a secondary IP to the server and use that for this device.
Similar idea to pat's suggestion.

Also, do you have any smart(networkable) power strips? A lot of smart pdu's have accessory/sensor ports on them that
allow you to hook up a variety of sensors, which can be monitored over the network.

I may have some really old APC EMU's (Environmental Monitoring Units) in a box somewhere, which might do what you are looking for as well.
Let me see if I can find them.

rgt

Whitehead Network/System Administrator