[BBLISA] Accessing application via SNMP on Windows Server 2008R2

Bob Webber webber at panix.com
Thu Jan 21 17:54:27 EST 2016

At the risk of changing the subject, SNMP temperature monitors (a phrase you can take to Google) in small, free-standing (sometimes PoE) boxes cost $200 to $300 or so.

The one thing they can’t give you is an automatic patching cycle where temperature values become temporarily unavailable while the system maintains itself.

Bob