[BBLISA] Where to dispose of UPS batteries

Edward Ned Harvey (bblisa4) bblisa4 at nedharvey.com
Sun Jun 30 07:59:36 EDT 2013

> From: bblisa-bounces at bblisa.org [mailto:bblisa-bounces at bblisa.org] On
> Behalf Of Jon Young
>
> Now to find someone who will the old CRT monitor in the basement without
> charging me much.  Hopefully that will go on freecycle.
> Jon

I used to live in Somerville.  They had curbside pickup of CRT's.  Now I live in Arlington, where they don't.  Nowadays, I just check the Somerville waste removal website to confirm they still do it, visit the closest Somerville neighborhood once a day for a week (to figure out which day they do their pickup) and when I see people putting out their trash, I drop off something in their neighborhood.   ;-)

Search and replace, Somerville, AnyTown USA.
Search and replace, I, Anybody.    ;-)