[BBLISA] Where to dispose of UPS batteries

Jon Young jon at network-plumbers.com
Sat Jun 29 17:31:05 EDT 2013

Thanks to all that responded.  I decided to take the stash to Staples since
their website indicates they take UPS batteries.  After a gentle nudge from
the manager, the electronics person unhappily accepted my shopping cart
full of batteries (amazed at the load it could hold).

Thanks again.  I've never tried to dispose of a bunch of these personally,
only as part of a larger electronics disposal at $work.

Now to find someone who will the old CRT monitor in the basement without
charging me much.  Hopefully that will go on freecycle.
Jon