[BBLISA] Where to dispose of UPS batteries

Edward Ned Harvey (bblisa4) bblisa4 at nedharvey.com
Sat Jun 29 10:32:00 EDT 2013

> From: bblisa-bounces at bblisa.org [mailto:bblisa-bounces at bblisa.org] On
> Behalf Of Jon Young

I like other peoples' suggestions to dispose for free, or even get paid for your disposal.  If you can, that suggestion is better than mine.  ;-)

Failing the above, my suggestion is to simply punch "battery" or "batteries" into google maps.  There are tons of battery stores out there, probably at least one within 3 miles of any urban location.  I just call them, ask if they take batteries, they say yes, I drop them off an pay a little bit of money.  Sometimes they are automotive locations, sometimes they are simply battery stores.  Such as Batteries Plus+.  For example (near my home.)