[BBLISA] voip systems

Edward Ned Harvey bblisa4 at nedharvey.com
Mon May 7 16:31:49 EDT 2012

> From: bblisa-bounces at bblisa.org [mailto:bblisa-bounces at bblisa.org] On
> Behalf Of Rob Taylor
>
> Hi All. I've been doing some voip research at work, and wanted to see if
any
> bblisaers have
> any recommendations on good web sites, forums, or mailing lists that are a
> good resource for voip.
>
> Also, any experiences that any of you would care to share with any voip
> system would be welcome.

this is a huge topic.  Do you want to build your own voip system to support
yourself?  Build one to support a company infrastructure?  Don't want to
build one, but looking for recommendations of external providers?  Want to
do site-to-site, or just reduce your international calling rates?

What do you want to accomplish?