[BBLISA] colo

Paul Beltrani spamgrinder at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 09:58:40 EDT 2012

I expect you've considered this, but for the thread, is there a reason
you've ruled out one of the cloud providers?  i.e. Is it a requirement
that there be physical hardware which you own and install?

If not, I've had good experiences with both Amazon Web Services
http://aws.amazon.com/ and Slicehost (Rackspace)
http://slicehost.com/

  - Paul Beltrani