[BBLISA] colo

Edward Ned Harvey bblisa4 at nedharvey.com
Fri Apr 13 09:25:42 EDT 2012

> From: bblisa-bounces at bblisa.org [mailto:bblisa-bounces at bblisa.org] On
> Behalf Of Dave Pascoe
>
> To get reasonable answers to this question you really need to answer a
> few key questions (which I am sure you know):

Well, for the immediate need, we're talking about a small number of servers
(say, 4 or so).  Any power availability would be ok.  Must have network
availability (without leadtime for installation), and obviously, building
managed cooling and physical security.

Location could be anywhere within the 495 belt, or possibly even just
outside.  Remote hands not important.

It wants to be low cost.  It's the sort of thing that could be hosted in my
basement, if business class network offering is available at my house.  But
it's for a small business, and I have no interest in having said servers in
my basement.