[BBLISA] colo

Dave Pascoe km3t at km3t.org
Thu Apr 12 15:30:21 EDT 2012

To get reasonable answers to this question you really need to answer a
few key questions (which I am sure you know):

1) Are you managing your own networking (using your own providers)?

2) What kind of power redundancy are you looking for?  Are your servers
dual-power supply or are you willing to install a switch for power
redundancy if two feeds were available?

3) Do you care about location (there are only a handful anyway)?

4) Do you care about or need remote hands?

5) Do you need any other services that you won't be providing yourself?

6) What are your general price expectations/budget?

7) What other factors do you care about?

-Dave