[BBLISA] Faster than 1G Ether ... ESX to ZFS

Edward Ned Harvey bblisa4 at nedharvey.com
Tue Nov 16 07:51:06 EST 2010

This is true.  In fact yesterday while I was doing something unrelated, I
stumbled upon those controls.  So it's pretty obvious, if you just give it a
try.

However, the fact remains, that bonding/teaming will still be limited to one
wirespeed for one connection.  So bonding/teaming might be useful if you
have a bunch of  machines talking to a bunch of machines...  But it won't be
useful if your ESX host is talking directly to one other host, for the sake
of storage.