[BBLISA] discussion of how to deploy IPv6

Bill Bogstad bogstad at pobox.com
Fri Mar 19 00:54:37 EDT 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 10:39 PM, Edward Ned Harvey
<bblisa3 at nedharvey.com> wrote:
>> This message intentionally left blank.
>
> Bill, I like you more day by day.   ;-)  I wonder if we've met?

Not that I recall.  But my memory isn't what it used to be.

> I've been reading a very well written book on the subject, "Running IPv6" by
> Iljitsch van Beijnum, but that's all I know.  I haven't reduced this to
> practice yet.  I hope somebody here is more practiced than myself, and
> willing to share.

I'll have to take a look.  A quick look at the web site makes it sound
interesting although I'm a bit concerned that is five years old at
this point...

http://www.runningipv6.net/

Take care,
Bill Bogstad