[BBLISA] discussion of how to deploy IPv6

Edward Ned Harvey bblisa3 at nedharvey.com
Thu Mar 18 22:39:10 EDT 2010

> This message intentionally left blank.

Bill, I like you more day by day.   ;-)  I wonder if we've met?
I, too, have not really followed the other thread, because I'm only
interested in learning stuff and discussing non-IT-religious topics...  No
fun getting emotionally involved or making generalizations as may have
happened in some circumstances...

I've been reading a very well written book on the subject, "Running IPv6" by
Iljitsch van Beijnum, but that's all I know.  I haven't reduced this to
practice yet.  I hope somebody here is more practiced than myself, and
willing to share.