FW: [BBLISA] Capturing system console output remotely

Rich Lenihan rich at openadmin.com
Mon Jan 5 22:42:38 EST 2009

Thanks for the responses. I'm sure that the netweasel and cyclades are cool
toys, but I was looking to leverage my existing iLO controllers and avoid
buying new hardware. After a bit more googling, I think I've found the
software solution I was looking for. It's called conserver
(www.conserver.com <http://www.conserver.com/> ) and it appears that it can
support ssh and iLO, with a bit of tweaking of conserver, the iLO
controller, and the Linux host. I'll know more when I try it out on one of
my test boxes.

Thanks again, Rich

  _____