[BBLISA] So what do you consider an interesting topic for a monthly talk?

Daniel Feenberg feenberg at nber.org
Sun Feb 8 20:09:34 EST 2009

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009, John P. Rouillard wrote:

> What topics other than those above do you want?
>
> Also is MIT not a good place to hold meetings? Should venuses in other
> areas, metro-west (waltham/arlington/lexington), south, north be
> considered to get more people to attend?
>
> What are your thoughts?
>
> --

I would have come to a configuration management meeting. What could be
more central to system administration?

MIT is good for me - on the Red line and I have no car. But I think many
potential participants are unaware that they can park on the MIT lot for
free for evening meetings, and those people will probably propose a
suburban location. The parking rule should be a part of every meeting
announcement.

Daniel Feenberg