[BBLISA] So what do you consider an interesting topic for a monthly talk?

David Allan dave at dpallan.com
Mon Feb 9 10:18:38 EST 2009

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009, Daniel Feenberg wrote:

> MIT is good for me - on the Red line and I have no car. But I think many
> potential participants are unaware that they can park on the MIT lot for free
> for evening meetings, and those people will probably propose a suburban
> location. The parking rule should be a part of every meeting announcement.

As far as I know, it is merely the tolerance of the MIT police that allows
the lot to be free for our meetings, which is why it's not part of the
official announcement.  Having said that, I've never had a problem parking
there.  If anybody knows for sure what the rule on the lot is, please
clarifiy.

Dave