[BBLISA] So what do you consider an interesting topic for a monthly talk?

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Sun Feb 8 17:57:52 EST 2009

Hi all:

I received only 5 positive responses to a talk on Configuration
Mangement Systems in general and DACS in particular, so obviously
there is no sense in presenting a talk on that.

So what talks do interest the BBLISA members?

  Designing a good resume to land a job?

  Performance improvement with ITIL, Six Sigma and LEAN?

  Trouble ticketing systems?

  Use of wiki's in IT?

What topics other than those above do you want?

Also is MIT not a good place to hold meetings? Should venuses in other
areas, metro-west (waltham/arlington/lexington), south, north be
considered to get more people to attend?

What are your thoughts?

--
				-- rouilj
John Rouillard