[BBLISA] Web Application - Word, Excel, etc, Citrix? Something Else?

Cappella, Victor Victor.Cappella at analog.com
Thu Sep 11 10:09:10 EDT 2008

What about something like Confluence?
http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/

We use this product for on the fly documentation and collaboration,
manuals. etc..
There is all kinds of user level control etc.. you can even export pages
as PDF's or word docs.

All you need to do is make the url available to where the users may want
to get at it, granted this might still require VPN if you want to
protect the content.

-Victor