[BBLISA] Web Application - Word, Excel, etc, Citrix? Something Else?

Edward Ned Harvey bblisa2 at nedharvey.com
Sat Sep 6 09:08:49 EDT 2008

Another possibility that would be awesome...

If I can somehow make X11, or VNC securely available in a web browser, for outside-access into our network...
Then people could just launch OpenOffice, or anything they want, on our internal files...

I'm also having trouble finding any products like this.  Know of any?

Again, thanks in advance...