[BBLISA] WAP add-on?

Stephen Reppucci sgr at logsoft.com
Sun Jan 6 16:46:27 EST 2008

I just went through the process of purchasing one of these and loading
open-wrt onto it, it's a very easy process.

You can buy the units for $30-50 on ebay, make sure to check the unit
serial number, which identifies the version of the hardware -- some revs
are much better for running openwrt on than others.

Table matching serial number to hardware version can be found at:
  http://wiki.openwrt.org/OpenWrtDocs/Hardware/Linksys/WRT54G

<Steve>

--
Steve Reppucci                                       sgr at logsoft.com |