[BBLISA] WAP add-on?

Brian O'Neill oneill at oinc.net
Sun Jan 6 12:56:11 EST 2008

I use DD-WRT on three different WRT54GL units. One is my main gateway,
and the other two are wireless bridges providing network connections
remotely to wired-only devices, like TiVos, Playstations, etc.

I can also get statistics on my bandwidth using SNMP (one of the reasons
I chose DD-WRT).

I believe they've managed to shoehorn it in to some of the newer
smaller-memory units, but not necessarily all models.

I got mine on Amazon. I believe you can still get them too.