[BBLISA] MySQL onsite consultant to a startup

Theo Van Dinter felicity at kluge.net
Sat Feb 2 15:48:16 EST 2008

On Sat, Feb 02, 2008 at 01:38:48PM -0500, Justin Holland wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone out there has any contacts with a superior mysql
> consultant/expert?  I'd really like to have someone come by the office and
> talk to my developers and also perform an audit of our database.  Cheers!

If you didn't know, MySQL (the company) provides training and consulting
services.  http://www.mysql.com/services/

While I didn't directly interact with them much, a former employer used some
of the consulting services, and I seem to recall the folks who came out seemed
pretty decent.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"Kluge.net belongs to Theo, my ex-roommate from Worcester, who I can say