[BBLISA] MySQL onsite consultant to a startup

Justin Holland hollandjustin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 13:38:48 EST 2008

I was wondering if anyone out there has any contacts with a superior mysql
consultant/expert?  I'd really like to have someone come by the office and
talk to my developers and also perform an audit of our database.  Cheers!

--
Justin A. Holland
FreeCause, COO

www.freecause.com
Your Cause, Our Commitment.

The information contained in this email is intended only for the personal
and confidential use of the recipients named above. The message is a
confidential communication and may be protected by various state and/or
federal laws regarding privileged communications. If you have received this
message in error, you are requested to immediately delete it and notify
FreeCause of the error. Any review, dissemination, or copying of this
message without the consent of FreeCause is strictly prohibited.