[BBLISA] Recommendations for/against paging services?

Joshua Putnam Joshua.Putnam at intersystems.com
Thu May 10 19:44:24 EDT 2007

Email to cell phone is what my company uses, as well.  It works well for
us.

We also have overnight staff who watch the email and awaken the on-call
staff as needed.

My girlfriend works for a collective of massage therapists that use
actual pagers to sync their schedules. If you're still interested in an
actual pager, I can find out the details.

:)

Josh Putnam