[BBLISA] Recommendations for/against paging services?

Edward Ned Harvey bblisa2 at nedharvey.com
Thu May 10 19:13:26 EDT 2007

This might not be quite what you're looking for, but what I use is email to
the phone.  Nearly every mobile phone allows you to receive email there.

I know that t-mobile is like this:
	7815551234 at tmomail.net

Nobody can remember that (including me) so I just create a forwarding alias,
pager -at- mydomain.com, which gets emails to my cell phone whenever there's
an emergency of some kind.