[BBLISA] RHEL5 Server and system-config python breakage

Michael Tiernan michael.tiernan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 20:19:39 EDT 2007

On 8/2/07, Scott Ehrlich <scott at mit.edu> wrote:
> Thanks for any insight.   Unless someone comes up with something obvious, I'd
> rather rebuild than parse logs looking for possibly no answer.
>
> Anyone else experience this kind of thing?

Last first, nope, never experienced this. However, I've found a
surprising number of places to look to answer the "what the heck just
happened" questions by using the RPM commands 'verify' function to see
what is no longer kosher according to the RPM db.

--
    << MCT >>   Michael C Tiernan.
    Is God a performance artist?