[BBLISA] RHEL5 Server and system-config python breakage

Edward Ned Harvey bblisa2 at nedharvey.com
Fri Aug 3 08:57:13 EDT 2007

I have a suggestion -

Look for Dell updates.  They have all of these (I know because I recently
did all of these myself):
	- System bios
	- raid adapter firmware
	- bcm firmware
	- raid adapter drivers

The errors you're describing, caused during reboot, sound like a cache is
not getting flushed properly, causing filesystem corruption.  Also, your
installation explicitly has none of the above updates, which are intended to
prevent just this sort of problem.