[BBLISA] UNIX Console access in enterprise data center?

Marc Richman dubious at postdiluvian.org
Fri Nov 17 11:16:40 EST 2006

If I am looking to get on the console of an already configured
machine, it is either because it is inaccessable via ssh, or
because I need to use a BIOS feature.

Where I am currently working we have a KVM for the windows machines
and I have a small handful of our more important linux machines
on there to, the rest I access when I need to by hooking them up
to the KVM temporarily.  The Sun and HP is connected to a couple
Cyclades ACS boxes. I like the Cyclades units 48 serial ports in
a tiny little box running linux

	      Marc