[BBLISA] Any Toshiba Strata DK/Strategy Voicemail admins out

Nathan Faust nfaust at merchantwarehouse.com
Fri Nov 17 09:35:25 EST 2006

Debbie.

I'm running a Toshiba Strata CTX phone system with a Toshiba Strata SES Voicemail system.
My voicemail system runs on its own Windows XP box.  Getting to the DOS prompt should be as easy as logging into the Windows box and working with Windows.

Besides that, I'm not sure about the message light not coming on.
I try looking at vmail system configuration and figure out how it is supposed to signal the phone system that there is a new vmail at a particular ext.

Nathan.
Nathan Faust
Systems Administrator
Merchant Warehouse