[BBLISA] Outlook Express (DBX) repair/reader tool for Unix

mike broderick mikebroderick at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 13:01:47 EDT 2006

I'm trying to recover a user's large but corrupt Outlook Express mailbox.
I've already tried importing the file using a few different email clients
to no luck.  I found a few shareware tools that successfully shows me the
5K+ messages (headers only) but they want $30-$50 to restore more than 10
messages (demo/eval).  Free / Open source is always better :-). (But I
don't want illegal copies of anything!)

Anyone have/know of such a tool (unix-based is ideal of course) to do this?

                                                          _Mike