[BBLISA] AIX Kerberos and AD 2003 authentication

Sharon Nagao sharon.nagao at gmail.com
Mon May 22 16:54:42 EDT 2006

Has anyone successfully configured AIX 5.2 to use Kerberos based
authentication using Network Authentication Service with the database
managed by an Windows Active Directory 2003 server?

I would like all my users to be able to log onto the AIX servers using their
Active Directory 2003 user accounts.  I have this set up on our Linux
servers running RedHat EL 3 and would like to do the same for my AIX 5.2servers.

Thank you,
Sharon