[BBLISA] Damian Conway Talk

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Wed Aug 9 11:28:47 EDT 2006

hi all,

hopefully many of you have heard of damian conway, the mad scientist and
lecturer extraordinaire of the perl community. he will be speaking to
the boston perl mongers and giving two of his keynote talks that he gave
at OSCON this past july. they are Opentalk 2.0 and The DaVinci
Codebase. these were extremely well received at oscon, not perl-centric
(there is some perl in one of them), hysterical and must sees!

both talks will be given on monday night, september 25 at mit at 7pm
(room to be announced when we find out from them). it is free (as in
beer!) and open to all who would be interested which is why i am
promoting here. you can spread the word to other interested groups as
well. let me know if you would probably be attending so we can book the
right sized room. i will send out more annoucements here as the date
gets closer and when we learn what room we will use.

thanx,

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com