[BBLISA] Re: RHEL and Windows simultaneously?

Adam S. Moskowitz adamm at menlo.com
Wed Apr 12 16:25:40 EDT 2006

I hate to pick on Kris, since I consider him a friend, but I feel this
needs to be said . . .

"K. M. Peterson" <KMP at KMPeterson.COM> wrote:
> you can use VMWare to run Linux under Windows . . . Naturally, that's
> not all that attractive to anyone on this list

BBLISA is open to users and admins of *ALL* systems, including those
sold by Microsoft and Apple.

More importantly I think that showing bias such as this is not only
unprofessional, it can only further marginalize groups such as ours
(and by extension USENIX/SAGE/LOPSA).

Sorry Kris.

AdamM