[BBLISA] Spare monitor needed.

Larry P. Schrof larry at schrof.net
Thu May 12 16:38:46 EDT 2005

My 20" LCD flat-screen is flaking out. It's under warranty,
but it will take 2+ weeks to get a replacement.

Does anyone either have a 17" or larger monitor I could borrow for 2-3
weeks? I'd be willing to rent it from you. I don't drive, so I could
either walk it back to my place, or I could pay additonal $$ for someone
to drop it off.

If no one has anything, is there a place or store around Boston that
I can look to find a monitor for a few weeks? Micro Center said
they "don't do that sort of thing."

Thanks in advance!

- Larry

P.S. My monitor works occasionally, like right now, but not often.  I do
check this address when it's functioning. My phone # is 617-877-7367.