[BBLISA] used Sun buyers?

Patrick Paul patpaul at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 4 13:49:15 EST 2005

I got rid of some sparc equipment on craigslist a few months back.  It
was a fair price, and the process was easy.  Take a look at what you've
got is selling for on ebay, ask for 85% of that and offer it on
craigslist.  Have them come to you.
1 hour for craigslist work.
1 hour to help he/she with the equipment into his/her car.