[BBLISA] used Sun buyers?

Arthur Gaer gaer at math.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 4 13:53:22 EST 2005

We recently sold a number of our surplused Ultra 10's and older Sun
hardware to E.L.I. in Cambridge. http://www.eli.com/

I don't know if they gave us the highest possible price--though they
didn't seem too far off the recent Ebay sales we found in a cursory
search.  However, being right down the street they were willing to come
and pick them up right off our loading dock--no packaging, no shipping
company or paperwork, no shipping charges, etc.  A lot less work for us
made them our choice and the check paid for a new G5 or two.

Arthur Gaer
gaer at math.harvard.edu

Senior Systems Manager, Department of Mathematics
Harvard University, 617-495-1610, FAX: 617-495-5132