[BBLISA] used Sun buyers?

Betsy Schwartz betsys at gsd.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 4 13:40:42 EST 2005

I've got a pile of old Suns to get rid of, and I'm wondering what the best
place might be to get a good trade?
I've got an assortment of Ultra 1's, Ultra 2's, and Ultra 5's  plus a
hulking E450.

Ideally I could swap the whole pile for a low-end  Opteron but I'm probably
dreaming.

thanks Betsy
(PS selling to private individuals is not my first choice)

Betsy Schwartz                                                    email:
betsys at gsd.harvard.edu
Unix Systems Administrator,CRG                           voice: 617-495-5947
Harvard Graduate School of Design                         fax:    617-496-5866