[BBLISA] nnrp clarification on limitations

Sean Lutner sean at rentul.net
Sun Feb 13 11:06:49 EST 2005

Actually all I was trying to convey was that easynews has a 10GB per
month cap. However, in reality it is a 10GB per billing cycle cap. If
you download all 10G in a week, they will simply bill you again, and
you can start downloading. So in theory, in a 30 day month, you could
download 300G.

I don't think either limit is reasonable or unreasonable. When I made
the illegal crack it was meant as a joke, I guess the ":)" went right
over everyone's head and brought out my detractors to take shots at me.
Just to have it on the record, I could care less what your downloading
with an NNTP account or any account in general, but NNTP has remained a
place the "tech savvy" could obtain lots of illegal binary files with a
reasonable assumption of trouble not finding them.

Cheers.