[BBLISA] nnrp clarification on limitations

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Sun Feb 13 05:37:16 EST 2005

They aren't illegal. Sean indicated the nonsense of his answer when he
noted that easynews just moved to 10G/mo.  Obviously, there are others
that see 10G as reasonable, and 2G as unreasonable.  Funny that people
can't see their own illogic.

A cap like that just means that anyone downloading up to the 10G (or
whatever) doesn't need to make special arrangements.  The cap is set high
enough so that they can satisfy users, still make money on average, and
not have too many special arrangments. Special arrangments cost money,
too, Sometimes its just better to raise the limit than try to administer
more special cases.

		--Dean