[BBLISA] SUMMARY: Kind of moving to Boston

Luke A. Kanies luke at madstop.com
Wed Sep 29 18:30:00 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I found a shared apartment in Watertown, near the intersection of Belmont
and Common.  It's just under 7 miles to work, so it's still a long enough
ride to be interesting, and it's only 3 miles to Cambridge and such.

Thanks for all the help, and if anyone has any good starter ideas on which
routes I should take, I would definitely appreciate it.  It does look like
I'll be able to go over Prospect Hill, but I still need to investigate.

Thanks for all the help,
Luke

--
Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.