[BBLISA] Kind of moving to Boston

Chaos Golubitsky chaos at glassonion.org
Sat Sep 25 15:36:33 EDT 2004

On Sat, 25 Sep, 2004 at 15:25:20 -0400, John Orthoefer wrote:

> The Minuteman goes from Alewife -> Arlington -> Lexington -> Bedford.
> It never goes though Waltham proper.   To get to Waltham you cut off it
> in Lexington center, and head down Wal-Lex.

No, you're thinking of a different trail there (there are several).
I thought they were all called the Minuteman, but you seem to be
right that only the Arlington trail has that name.  Apparently the
path i was thinking of is called the Dudley White path:

  http://www.mass.gov/mdc/images/BikePaths_dudley.gif

though this map, too, only shows it going as far as Watertown.
However, it does continue (patchily) into Waltham.  Here is a
link to a discussion from a bicycling mailing list about its
expansion:

  http://www.massbike.org/email/archive/200208/0486.html

That said, i fear we are falling far off-topic, since i agree with
whoever posted after me that this wouldn't necessarily be the best
commuter option.

-Chaos