[BBLISA] Kind of moving to Boston

Phil Temples phil at temples.com
Sat Sep 25 11:16:47 EDT 2004

As a Watertown resident, I've been reading this thread with interest.

I'm afraid that I'd have to agree with the previous poster--the Davis
Square area of Somerville offers far more amenities for the
"car-challenged."

Not to be anal, Chaos, but the bike path along the Charles doesn't even
make it into Waltham. It ends in the western portion of Watertown, at
the intersection of Pleasant and Bridge Streets.  From there on out,
it's city streets.

Phil

Phil Temples <phil at temples.com>