[BBLISA] Kind of moving to Boston

Chaos Golubitsky chaos at glassonion.org
Sat Sep 25 11:01:58 EDT 2004

On Fri, 24 Sep, 2004 at 16:31:01 -0400, John Orthoefer wrote:

> Watertown square to waltham can be a dicey bike ride in the summer.
> It's heavy trafficed road.  I use to ride that way to get to the Charles
> for a weekly bike ride.   And at times it could be scary.

The Minuteman bikeway goes all the way from Cambridge out to Waltham
along the Charles, via Watertown Square.  I did that route a couple
of times.  The route kind of ends, dumping you abruptly in some
random area of east Waltham (so bring a map the first time you try
it), but it's definitely preferable to trying to bike from Watertown
along 20.

-Chaos