[BBLISA] I need a colocation for 10 or perhaps 12 1U machines

Dima dima at emc.com
Sat Nov 27 01:39:39 EST 2004

Hi, there,

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Can somebody please help me with my colocation
needs? It's me and again, I know. Sorry.

I finally found a good cluster, consisting from 10
1U dual Opterons. When I tried to find a home for
this cluster, I was surprised to see extremely
high prices for even modest U intervals. It almost
looks like 42U costs more than 42x1U. And it comes
with only 20 Amps of power.

I was wondering if somebody can direct me towards
good colocation shop. I don't need anything
special. I just need to work on this cluster
before it will go in production. My house will not
survive power load.

If you know any not-so-expensive colocation shop -
please send me a name or URL or phone number.

Please!!!

Dimitri (Dima) Shcherban

              Phone: 800-445-2588+3+36955
                 or: 508-898-6955