[BBLISA] Firewall question #2

Eric J. Hansen ehansen at worldmachine.com
Thu Mar 11 18:01:18 EST 2004

Assuming you're looking for a PC/Windoze app, check out Zone Alarm by
Zone Labs (www.ZoneAlarm.com.) I've been using the free version
on Win 2000 and then Win XP Pro for about two years, and it seems
to do the job.  They also have a "pro" version that costs nominal $,
but I'm not familiar with it.

HTH,
Eric