[BBLISA] Firewall question #2

miah jjohnson at sunrise-linux.com
Thu Mar 11 08:01:58 EST 2004

zonealarm is free, and it works pretty well.

If the home user has XP they have a firewall already they just need to enable it (servicepack2 will do this automatically)

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/using/howto/networking/icf.asp

http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/company/products/znalm/freeDownload.jsp?lid=zadb_zadown

-miah