[BBLISA] Question about Network analysis tools

alex@basespace alex at basespace.net
Thu Jan 8 16:05:35 EST 2004

>their
>website requires you to give them your email address, and I hate doing
>that in this day and age.

> As for websites that require email addresses... mail.yahoo.com is your
friend =)

I'd like to put in a good word here for my customer Sneakemail, a free (or
$2/mo) service that lets you create an unlimited number of disposable email
addresses for just this purpose. I like Sneakemail a lot because he helps me
fullfil bullet item #1 of the BaseSpace.net mission statement:

To, by action and by example, make the internet a place where things are
done right.

 - Alex Aminoff
   BaseSpace.net