[BBLISA] Question about Network analysis tools

A Page in the Life of ... dkap at haven.org
Wed Jan 14 06:07:37 EST 2004

-=> From: Douglas Alan <nessus at mit.edu>
-=> Does HackerWacker do more exhaustive tests?  I do not know -- their
-=> website requires you to give them your email address, and I hate doing
-=> that in this day and age.  (Though I suppose I could easily give them a
-=> for-spam-only one, I typically hit "back" on the browser as soon as I
-=> see any nuisance requirement to register.)

If ever a web site (or treasury department) asks for your email address,
just do as I do and use:
http://www.mailinator.com/mailinator/Welcome.do

-=> |>oug