[BBLISA] [OT] Help locating Security Clearance positions?

Scott Ehrlich scott at ehrlichtronics.com
Thu Dec 2 19:49:35 EST 2004

I once had a Secret level security clearance which I gave up in 1996 when
I left the sponsoring organization.   I have not used the clearance since.

I'm currently working a contract position through an outsource IT firm,
for which the contract should last through February 2005.   The firm does
not deal with DoD stuff, so no clearances through them.

I am taking this time to actively look for any computer support related
positions between Boston and Rt 495, either direct hire or via an agency
(contract) that sponsors candidates the ability to obtain a clearance.

Any help with my goal would be most appreciated.   I've done a ton of
google searches for places, with key words including "ability to obtain"
+clearance massachusetts; related:www.someplace_i_know.org (i.e.
related:www.mitre.org), etc.   I'm thinking it might be easier for me to
find a recruiter (or a few) to help me land clearable positions, and
likely those that specialize or whose main focus is this.

Thank you all in advance.

Scott