[BBLISA] Any interest in continuing this organization?

Josh Smift irilyth at infersys.com
Wed Mar 23 18:21:15 EDT 2022

IMHO even if no one is interested in the organization (right now, or ever),
a domain name is cheap, and surely someone would be willing to take it on
for historical nostalgia value if nothing else. :^ )

Or, to put it another way, it would be really sad to lose it to domain
squatters. :^(

                                      -Josh (irilyth at infersys.com)