[BBLISA] Any interest in continuing this organization?

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Wed Mar 23 18:13:25 EDT 2022

Hi Everybody:

Our domain name bblisa.org is due to expire in April.

Unless somebody (or somebodies) is interested in keeping
bblisa going, we will let the domain expire.

I don't expect to have in person meetings while covid is hanging
around but an interest in doing zoom meetings or lining up speakers
would be enough to have us renew the domain name for a couple of years
at least.

Anybody interested?

--
				-- rouilj